Marguerite Mcleod-FlemingFounder and Principal of Innovation Culture Group
As Founder and Principal of Innovation Culture Group, I work with for-profit and not-for-profit clients to facilitate creative-thinking that achieves innovative ideas using our proprietary Actionable Innovation System.
Our clients range from some of the largest and most respected organizations in North America
to smaller mid-market businesses and not-for-profits. Many business leaders partner with Innovation Culture Group to identify growth opportunities and solve complex problems using creative-thinking techniques.
My responsibilities include:
• Helping clients plan their creative-thinking and innovation projects and connect innovation to overall business strategy
• Conducting innovation assessments using the HumanGrid® Innovation Strengths Preference Indicator (ISPI)
• Building team vision and team alignment using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology
• Designing and facilitating innovation workshops using the Actionable Innovation System’s “Systematic Creativity” or “Systematic Inventive Thinking” model created by Dr. Jacob Goldenberg
• Helping teams select, prioritize and prototype effective new ideas into the organization for maximum benefit
• Developing innovation culture assessments to assist organizations that wish to create a more creative, agile workplace
• Coaching facilitators to use the Actionable Innovation System in their organizations
• Developing an innovation and creative-thinking learning system for use in the K-12 and post-secondary education fields